- Certified Pillar To Post Professional Inspectors
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Real Estate Inspector
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspectors
- State of Washington, Dept. of Agriculture, Licensed Structural Pest Inspectors
- Certified Mold & Sampling Inspectors
- Washington State Licensed Real Estate Services Continuing Education Instructor
- Licensed Real Estate Services Real Estate School
Professional Training: Training never stops at Pillar To Post, from the first day of training a new inspector to on-going education. Pillar To Post Inspectors stay up-to-date on the latest building & contstruction industry’s methodologies and technologies. Every Pillar To Post home inspector is trained in the classroom as well as in the field. You can have confidence in the fact that all Pillar To Post inspectors are required to continually upgrade their skills and to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
Our local inspectors attend a variety of continuing education classes on an annual basis. They also spend approximately one hour per week in classroom training and undergo quality oversight in the field on a regular basis to keep their inspection and service skills at the highest levels.