We provide quality home inspection services for Clark, Cowlitz, Skamania, and Wahkiakum Counties greater area, including the Vancouver, Camas, La Center, Ridgefield, Battle Ground, Longview, Kelso, Amboy, Brush Prairie, Washougal, Yacolt, Woodland, Kalama, Carson areas and beyond! As local home inspectors in the SW Washington area, we have been working with home sellers, home buyers, and professionals in the real estate industry since 1998. Our inspectors are familiar with the local area and of common home inspection issues. We work diligently and effectively to communicate the findings effectively, and in a manner that puts the findings in the proper perspective. Our inspectors educate you on the home and explain the report in layman terms. We give our clients a piece of mind knowing that by using Pillar To Post they will a high quality, detailed inspection that will enable them to make informed decisions on their home purchase. We look forward to working with you!
Well Regarded In The Southwest Washington Home Inspection Industry
- We are local!
- Family owned and operated since 1998!
- Our experience and reputation for quality services in this industry has made us a leader, and we offer exceptional customer service!
- We have over 60 years of inspector experience in the home inspection industry!
- We have performed more than 39,000 home inspections since 1998, and these inspections have covered ALL home types and neighborhoods in the Southwest Washington area.
- Our home inspectors are experienced in new construction, older historic homes, small cottages, large elaborate homes, and every other possible type of home imaginable.
- We are even experienced in commercial and industrial inspections as well.
- We received the 2006 & 2015 Angie’s List® Super Service Award, which was given to the Pillar To Post of SW WA for achieving and maintaining a superior service rating!
- Best of Clark County 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
Added Services We Can Provide
We offer additional services, including:
- Pre-Purchase Inspection for Buyers
- Pre-Sale Inspection for Sellers
- Pre-Listing Inspection for Sellers/Realtors
- New Construction Inspection for All Phases
- Condominiums, Manufactured Homes and Multi-Family Homes
- Pest & Dry Rot (Wood Destroying Organism) Inspection
- Radon Testing
- Sewer Scoping
- Mold Screen Inspection with Air Samples
- Allergen Testing
A thorough home inspection will normally last between two to three hours and our clients receive a complete report on the findings right at the inspection site. The detailed comprehensive inspection report includes digital photos! Your inspection report is emailed to you, it’s at your fingertips! We encourage clients to participate and attend the inspection process! Even after the inspection is finished and the inspector has left, call us as we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Professional Training: Training never stops at Pillar To Post, from the first day of training a new inspector to on-going education. Pillar To Post Inspectors stay up-to-date on the latest building & construction industry’s methodologies and technologies. Every Pillar To Post home inspector is trained in the classroom as well as in the field. You can have confidence in the fact that all Pillar To Post inspectors are required to continually upgrade their skills and to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
Our local inspectors attend a variety of continuing education classes on an annual basis. They also spend approximately one hour per week in classroom training and undergo quality oversight in the field on a regular basis to keep their inspection and service skills at the highest levels.
In Town And Around The Local Community
As the local SW Washington #1 Home Inspection team, we are very involved in the local community!
- We provide instruction for First Time Home Buyers
- We provide on-going Continuing Education for the real estate community
- We support local realtor foundations and special events
- We support the American Lung Association
- We are a Washington State Licensed Real Estate Services Continuing Education School
- We are actively involved in the Clark County Association of Realtors since 1998
Comments From Our Customers And Local Realtors
This is what our customers have to say about our services:
“Very impressive service. They provide a baseline of research on any given structure and document the framework for concerns and problems that need to be addressed. They are in and out with a finished report same day. I found their customer service and attention to detail to be excellent.”
“Your inspectors have always been very enjoyable to work with. They have given us the information we needed to make sound judgments on buying a home. They have gone over their findings and explained it in a way we could understand. If we had questions they answered them to the best of their ability. We definitely would recommend your company to anyone we know. Thank you for giving us peace of mind in buying a new home.”
“Prompt – helpful – good with follow up and feedback. The reports themselves are thorough and the photos are very useful for us as purchasers who currently live out of state.”
“Inspector arrived on time, professional, friendly, and informative. Very nice book presentation upon completion. Most comprehensive inspection report we have seen.”
This is what local Realtors have to say about our services:
“The inspectors are reliable and thorough. They always show up on time (usually early) and take the time to answer all the buyer’s question. And I love that the reports are done right then and we walk away knowing exactly what needs to be done.”
“I have been impressed by the inspectors and how they relate to my clients and explain items on the inspection reports.”
”The knowledge your inspectors have about a home from crawlspace to roofing. Pillar To Post arrives on time, completes the job in a quick professional manner and does an excellent job of explaining their findings to the future home owner.”
“Reliability and professionalism. I like the delivery of the computer-generated report immediately following the inspection.”
“I appreciate the prompt, courteous and professional service that Kevin, Lorri and their staff provide. It’s comforting to know that when I bring a client to an inspection they will be well cared for by knowledgeable, professional inspectors that do a very thorough job. Thank you! =)”
“All the inspectors are courteous and knowledgeable. Always go the extra mile to explain to clients the good, bad, and fixable on a home. Thanks!”
“The fact that reports are printed on the spot is great! The delivery of the reports by your inspectors is perfect. The fact that your inspectors feel comfortable fielding questions, and can answer them confidently and professional is perfect”